Thursday, February 1, 2007

"Alas",.... poem by a friend

Alas,
Love... It hurts…
Sniperwolf


Love
I truly do. I wish there
was a better word that
more truly encompassed the depth
to which I love and adore you.

You are my life, it is not possible
for me to live with out you. I want
to hold you, kiss you, caress you,
be with you every moment of every
second in my life. My heart despairs
when I am not with you,
and when I must depart from you,
I do so with the utmost reluctance.

Woe, for you are so unbelievably
beautiful, that for every time that
I have the honor of gaping into
your unforgiving eyes, my soul leaps
with joy, and in life I can not be more
content then at that moment.

Love me, say it is so,
reassure me that this passion is
mutual, for with out
you in my life, there is none.

by Sniperwolf

No comments: