Thursday, February 1, 2007

Inspirations of Snow

A gift from the sky,
falls graciously and decorates my bare day,
snow,

you falls into my hand,
beauty that melts with the grasp of
joy,

beautiful like the snow,
a girl, I admire, but like the delicate snow,
she melts from my hold,

oh beauty that can only be observed,
enough awe and love is inspired

will you not be my love finally that i can hold
don't melt a way from me,

a handful of snow which I took,
and this i observed:

grasp in hand and, additions do hold,
soft it was before, ice then it formed
no longer does it melt by touch of my palm

perhaps love is this way,
picked up separately and form together
by the passage of time, like snow that
harden by the grasp of my hand,

love can be be form by accumulation of trust,
time, and friendships,

if this is true, let me
always be near you

by Cdon

1 comment:

seserak said...

Wonderful poem.

You're such a gifted poet.

I want to read more, bro.